With Monek, it’s easy to do business anywhere in the world
We have integrated the world’s most popular payment types so your customers will always be able to use their preferred payment option.
It’s not all about reach. Monek customers can also draw upon the local payment knowhow we have amassed internationally over the years.
Did you know?
- 54% of an 529m strong internet population in Europe do not pay with cards
- There is a multitude of local payment methods in Europe. Offer the right mix and you can reach almost 100% of customers
- In Finland, 75% do not pay with card
- The culture of cash payment is dominant in the Russian market, where only 24% of households have a bank account
- ePrzelewy means eTransfer in Polish and refers to payment via online banking. This payment method is mature and supported by the majority of the banks like mBank, Pekao, Alior Bank, ING Bank, Bank Millennium, iPKO
- Payment by card is the most popular payment methods in the US, with more than 600 million credit cards in circulation. PayPal is the leading eWallet
- Konbini refers to convenience stores in Japan. A considerable number of online shoppers pay their online purchases at convenient stores.
Virtually all payment methods
Monek supports all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, UnionPay, Diners Club to name but a few) and debit cards (including Maestro and V Pay). Add to these local payment methods and your customers can purchase how they prefer, anywhere across the world.
Ready when you are!
Discover how Monek can help you increase revenue, reduce costs and keep your business safe, all whilst keeping things simple.
Contact us to find out more.
Success globally starts with an advantage locally
There are hundreds of millions of potential customers across the world and Monek can help you connect with them. We will ensure your customers can always pay with their preferred method.
54% of a 529m strong internet population in Europe do not pay with cards. In Finland, 75% do not pay with card.
Konbini refers to convenience stores in Japan. A considerable number of online shoppers pay for their online purchases at konbini.
In Russia, only 24% of households have a bank account. The culture of cash payment is dominant.
Why choose Monek?
Virtually all payment methods are accepted. Add to this local payment methods and your customers can purchase how they prefer, anywhere in the world.
Perfect Blend - Monek enables you to offer the right mix of payment methods to help you reach 100% of customers, therefore reducing abandoned baskets and increasing repeat purchases.
Inbuilt anti- fraud protection means that rather than decline a payment, a more suitable, more secure payment type will be offered. The objective is to recognise the good customers from the bad guys.